[IP] Healthy eating?

I was at the grocery store Friday, and the clerk commented on my "healthy
cart," ask me if we always "ate healthy."  I was a little surprised, I just
had the normal veggies, Cheerios, milk, etc in the cart, but realized that
compared to some folks whose carts are loaded with beer and frozen pizza, it
probably did seem like a health food feast.  So, do IP'ers as a group think
that they eat "healthier" than the average American family because they're
diet-aware, or do we eat just as much junk, and it happened to be a good
shopping cart day in Lenoir, NC?

Nancy Morgan