[IP] cost of supplies

Hi Michael and Friends,  I just did a search of the archives re:  the
high cost of supplies and found reference to the different form of
packaging available with 5 sets to 10 cannula parts.  I thought this
might be a good option for me because my tapes often come unstuck due to
a vigorous workout I do 4 times a week.  (Lots of sweating and movement
causes the glue to weaken and sometimes the set just comes out
(sigh).)But when I checked out the prices, they told me it was $170 for
the 12 sofsets (with only 1 cannula end each) vs. $140 for 5 sofsets
with 10 cannula ends.  The math just doesn't work out for me.
I am amazed at  how expensive the supplies are.  They say they're
expensive to manufacture.  But I suspect its cuz there is no competition
and they can charge us what they like.  I'd like to be able to buy the
cannula ends by themselves for the times when the site comes loose.  But
they don't sell them separately.  Wish they would.  Any advice?  Thx.