Re: [IP] Invitation

Hey, Jose,

I thought you had already written some software to figure this all out for
you.  Didn't you take into account things like how your carb to insulin
ratio varies throughout the day, what the meal consists of, etc?

If not, I'm curious to know how it can possibly work.

Jose wrote:
 >Hey folks - I think I didn't explain exactly what this invitation
was >about: the main reason is to gather opinions about HOW PUMPERS DO
EACH >CALCULUS FOR EACH BOLUS. Do you use a fixed carbohydrate ratio for
the >snacks? Does it not matter if the snack is taken at 9AM, 4 PM or 10
PM? >Do you use a calculator?