From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Gina & Jose
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2000 3:27 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] invitation

Hey folks - I think I didn't explain exactly what this invitation
was about :  the main reason is to gather opinions about
HOW PUMPERS DO EACH CALCULUS FOR EACH BOLUS.

Do you use a fixed carbohydrate ratio for the snacks? Does it
not matter if the snack is taken at 9AM, 4 PM or 10 PM? Do
you use a calculator?

Here the the question go again...

You went yesterday to have a snack at McDonalds at 9AM.
How did you CALCULUS the bolus for this snack?

You go today to have another snack at a cafeteria that also
has the nutrirional facts for each food, at 3 PM.
How do you CALCULUS the bolus for this snack?

Jose