Re: [IP] 3 am's forever?

Sara wrote:

<<so, just FYI, Phil, I was not suggesting your doctor was wrong.  I was
letting those who were concerned about it, that it is NOT a permanent

Well, I'm sure glad to hear this.  I've never made it a habit on MDI got get
up in the middle of the night for testing, only have done it if I've wakened
up feeling bad.  I can understand needing to do this in the beginning
especially, since basals are still being set.  But my whole day is ruined if
I have to get up, even for a few minutes to test, makes me feel awful in the
am.  Thanks for the encouragement, Sara.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, still waiting for insurance approval...