[IP] Bruising

I've asked this question before, but I didn't get any answers.  I've asked
my CDE and pump trainer, MM itself, and D (even though Jude is a MM, I
figured why not it is the set anyhow)... and they are out of ideas as well.
 For about the past 2 months now I almost ALWAYS bruise about 12-36 hours
AFTER taking out my set.  No, the sites don't bleed when I take them out,
but about a day later, a bruise usually appears.  I use sils.  I've tried
sof-sets and micros and they do the same thing but also pull out and have
that annoying tail.  I've tried at different depths for the sils.  No
avail, and none of it makes much of a difference.  My ribcage, boobs, and
arms don't seem to bruise.  I would like to continue to use my stomach and
thighs.  It doesn't appear to cause any problems, other than the cosmetic
value which is getting on my nerves.  During the cooler months, it really
isn't a problem, but wearing a bathing suit with bruises all over my thighs
reminds me of MDI days (which I would bruise a lot).  Just seeing the
bruises on my stomach annoys me.  The only thing that does seem to make it
any better is to insert through IV3000.  Then the bruise is not as bad and
goes away faster.  If I ice after taking out a set, it sometimes helps,
sometimes it doesn't.

Any ideas?