[IP] (Fwd) Former Member needs help

please reply to Donna directly

Date:          Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:17:09 -0500
From:          Donna <email @ redacted>
To:            email @ redacted
Subject:       Former Member needs help

I used to be a member but because of time constraints I could not keep
up with the IP list.

I am needing help with a problem.  I am being treated with
Progesterone and estrogen (for another problem) and having problems
keeping my bs in control.  I am taking a considerable amount more
insulin to correct highs and bolusing much more than usual for meals.
I don't know if it is the medications or something else I should be
looking for.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.