Re: [IP] Early Morning Low

> pool expertise as "poke and hope" you now have me in the bathroom. Finally
> get a test strip to go in with out crumpling and get a reading of 41. Four
> tabs and 10 minutes 39. Three tabs and ten minutes 36. Five tabs and 30
> minutes in a hot shower to increase my blood flow 85. At 8:00 this morning
> I am ........................289! Didn't the first seven tabs get consumed
> by the drops? At what point did they resurrect? Oh well, life as a single

your experience is common, at least at our house. When Lily has a night
time low, she usually falls at least another hundred points or more. She
will take enough glucose to raise bg's to 150 and test every 20 minutes
or so. It is not unusual for at least 3 cycles of this to be required
as the results of each test seem to be 40 to 60 until she finally
stabliizes. I we are patient and treat methodically, there is usually no