Re: [IP] seizure question--Darlene

 I also think  it would be a wise choice to have a neurological evaluation
My youngest son (non Diabetic) was diagnosed with Epilepsy several years ago.
He also only had petit mal seizures. The symptoms are varied with this. They
are not the typical sezures you see in the movies. They can be very subtle.
He never lost conciousness, & most people didn't know he was having them.
After being diagnosed & put on medication, he quit having them. And also did
much better in school as a result. I also don't want to scare you, but like
Doreen said, it would be just one more thing to rule out. Please keep us