[IP] arghhhh (was All alone with pump)

YOU poor thing!!!  what a pain in the ass!!!  I highly suggest you STOP
driving the records over there!.  I know you don't what to have to search for
another doctor right now, but you can try another tactic...If you have access
to a fax machine, or maybe your husband or a friend or a neighbor can FAX the
records to the doctor.  You then CALL and say, 7 pages of records have just
arrived, do you have them, YES I WILL HOLD WHILE YOU LOOK.  Seems like this
would be cheaper than driving over there several times a week at $1.68 a

If faxing is no good, how about emailing them to him?

The fact that his staff is not getting him the records is deserving of a
letter of complaint to him or the office manager.  On the other hand, the
fact that he "does not like Ryans numbers" and all he told you to do was
"quit getting up in the night, that if I had things set properly I would not
have to"  tells me he has NO CLUE what he is doing!!!  Does he have a CDE on
the staff?  Does your supplier of supplies have a CDE that you can call with
questions?  As we have discussed, YES you do have to get up at 3 am for a
while, until you get the hang of it, but your doctor is not being much help

>.But hey I have you guys on the list to help I hope.

you KNOW you do...So i hope you are MAD and ask the questions here since your
doctor is a poop, and check the web  site for the name of another doctor in
your area. Tell yours you are changing unless you get some valid, reasonable
support.  You should not have to "show him" that the pump is a good
idea...get another doc if you think he wants you to fail - who needs THAT
aggravation when you are waking up at 3 am every night???