[IP] lows

Hey Mag,

I know what you mean. I HATE diabetes today too. Kevin has been doing so
great, and we had soccer figured out UNTIL TODAY! It was a little hotter
today, he had the typical glucose dump while playing and typical lunch and we
did the usual afterwards (boluses and at 50%)  BUT, because we were still in
the hot sun watching his sister's game, he went low (45) and we treated him
to 100...1 hour later he was 44!  Somedays it gets very frustrating. I think
it is GODs way of reminded me that he definately has Diabetes STILL! (SMACK!)

Tonight is my husband and my first date in about 6 months too...I'm feeling
guilty about leaving even though I know he will be able to handle himself at
his grandparents...a part of me feels I should stay.

Hope tonight is better for you!

Mom of Kevin, 12,
pumping 10 months