Re: [IP] Spiking after meals

I have NO IDEA, but a thought I have and would like evaluated by the group
is---could you benefit from giving yourself your bolus earlier before you
eat(assuming you don't ) ???
I am actually wondering about this cause we are so irregular.  I know the
Pimping Insulin book recommended giving even 1/4 or 1/3 of what you THOUGHT
would cover the carbs 1/2 before if thought meal might be delayed( at
resteraunt etc)  Anyone do this?
Charisma :)

> Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion about spiking
after meals.