[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #31

In a message dated 3/24/00 10:49:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Gina Lancaster <email @ redacted>
 I am considering going on the insulin pump >>
i my self am a 25 yr veteran with NO  complications either....and have been
on the mm508 for a month..go for it..it is alot of work to get started
learning etc but am finding it to be well worth it!!!!lots of consistent
normal readings..a frustrating 300 this a.m. have no clue why but that is
life with diabetes..hormones??but pumping i know can bring it down in 2-3
hours..so a whole day will NOT be wasted!!