Re: [IP] Jack: RE: Sleep Study

I missed the original post, but I assume that you are talking about a CPAP
machine?  I sleep with one, and would not trade it for the world, just as I
would not trade my pump either.  I also have broken my back (compression fx
L2 in 1996) , but so far the arthritis I have has not bothered me too much
except that I can't turn as far as I used to at the waist (I think regular
chiropractic adjustments have kept me going well).  I do have to sleep on my
side, and turn from side to side during the night, but I have not felt that
it has restricted me in any way.  It just takes getting used to having the
tube across/over you.  Not much different than getting used to the pump
tubing, etc.

I wish you luck with the insurance company and in getting your machine.

aka Mouse