[IP] To Lori (Ryan's Mom) All alone with pump

I too have felt this way with my "diabetes team" on occasion.  Once, (PMS
time) I point blank told my physicians RN that I was so tired of doing
everything wrong and that Maybe I needed it to be explained to me
differently.  Boy did she change her tone and by the time I got off the phone
I felt good about at least some of my decisions.  Hang in there.  Try not to
get them angry, you might really need them some time.

Been there, done that.

Carole H