[IP] thank you for responses!

Thank you EVERYONE for your tremendous response to my letter about parenting
and fears.  I have an entire folder to pint out and reread next time I lose
my marbles.
It is wonderful to know I am not alone or "abby normal"  (Frankenstein, with
Gene Wilder anyone?)

Thought I'd share a funny--funny like they're coming to take me away ha ha

I am going on and on about him kicking the bucket cause he is so low, and
tonight  he came in at

(drumroll please)

It seems the BG gremlins heard me and decided to teach me a leeson about
whining!  LOL

Charisma :)