powerless (was Re: [IP] To parents...fear)

For me a lot of the message show that it's not just me.

No matter how much we try to control this disease, we really are powerless over
diabetes.   And when we find our own "balance", it really doesn't matter how many
others want to tell us that we are wrong......

Jim S.