Re: [IP] To parents...fear

It is absolutely amazing how we all feel the same way about diabetes, our
children, the thoughts and anxietys that go with them!  I've been in a real
funk this week and in my, i hate this disease mood again. Matt has been
having a time with lunch highs due to breakfast ratios and everyday needed a
correction before lunch! I thought for sure we had it right today, but not!
Also last night he had a swim night with scouts, and he swam for 2 hours, and
i was a wreck!  Swimming  wreaks havoc on Matts b/g, and i dread it!  I was
actually sitting watching talking with another parent, and this parent was
asking why Matt wasn't going to Scout camp this summer, and i was practically
apologizing because i was talking about his D AGAIN!  I am just not ready to
let him go, and trust in someone else, who knows little or nothing about his
diabetes!  And then the site came out............how do we keep sites in
while swimming???????????  And then to boot, 2am check he was 26!!!!!!!
Yikes, and sound asleep!  All time low..........when will he go
unconscious???????  Why does the liver sometimes dump, others not????????  I
HATE diabetes, but LOVE this list. Just reading all the posts today reminds
me i'm am not alone, i have you all!  Thanks guys, gals,
everyone.............feeling like crap, and yes extremely tired too!