Re: [IP] 3ams

I can't remember if you are talking about testing children at night or about
us adults.
I only get up and test in the night if I figure I might have a problem
because of something I ate or if I have to get up and go to the bathroom I
usually always check because it usually means I'm high.  Before the pump I
had a few times that I had to be brought back by my SO and many reactions at
3 AM which I usually could take care of myself.  Since the pump I have not
been completely out and have only ever had about 5 reactions during the
night, and each of those times was something stupid that I did myself. This
was why I wanted the pump to fix these night time problems and it surely has.

I can finally sleep comfortably through the night and get up refreshed and
ready to face the day.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MR. PUMP!!!!!

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping.