Re: [IP] carole/apnea/REM

I wish it was that easy...I had them out 33 years ago...the obstruction
happens every time I get asleep enough to totally relax...the soft palette
falls. A common cause of obstruction...but mine completely closes of the
ability to exhale. They sometimes go in and surgically "tighten" up the
soft palette but I am a high risk "voluntary surgery" patient so they
hesitate to do anything invasive.  Thanks anyway....Carole