Re: [IP] Fears

>From: "Jim S." <email @ redacted>
>To: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] Fears
>Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:13:01 -0800

I hope it didn't sound like Jerry does not take responsibility for his
disease-- he is very responsible.  However, as we all know, diatetes has
horrible effects on peoples' lives.  When Jerry has those reactions in the
night, his BG drops so quickly that he cannot wake up.  Anyone who does not
have these type of reactions has a lot to be thankful for--cuz it is
horrible! But, since the pump, the lowest BG he has had is a 32--Yeah!  He
hasn't had an A1c yet, but we are anxious for it.

Jaynee >