Re: Re: [IP] To parents...fear

There are a lot of us out here. Ryan just had his one
year pump anniversary (yeah!). I still check him
before I go to bed and almost always once or more in
the middle of the night. Just when I think I can skip
it, (like yesterday) I go in the morning and find him
at 59 when he was 140 at 2:30 am. Basals had seemed to
be right for the last week. So, for now, I will stick
with my middle of the night rituals, because I can't
sleep anyway from my worries if I don't check.  I
can't really remember the last time I slept 8 hours in
a row... I think it's worth the sacrifice on my part.
Which is not to say a good long sleep doesn't sound
really really good....
Rae (Ryan's mom)

Do You Yahoo!?