Re: [IP] anxiety/panic attacks and going LOW

Thanks Carole,

Carole Eve wrote:

<big snip>

> The connection has never been established, to my knowledge, but I know that
> the starving brain is a culprit in both situations. Hope this helps....Carole

I am guessing there is also an adrenalin dump in both situations also.

I have seen myself be a bit "edgy" when (looking back on it) I was a bit
fearful.  My energy and reaction was moving towards the extreme - like I needed
to deal with a "medical emergency"  aka LOW....