Subject: [IP] Re: Overseas Flight (et.al.)

<< put on the red tappet ( I think you said you had a h-tron) to
prevent the water from getting into the cartridge slot (if water gets in,
a big deal - pull the cartridge out and the threaded thing and blow the now
open area dry with a hair dryer set on cool. )>>

And, let me add from experience, re-prime the pump before re-connecting.  If
you just drop the cartridge and the threaded thing back in, they're not
"set" to pump, and it may take hours before any insulin is delivered.  We
learned this the hard way after a late-night swim with no tappet in, woke up
the next morning with sugar over 300 and large ketones.

Nancy Morgan