Re: [IP] Fear and apology

In a message dated 3/24/00 8:09:28 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So please forgive ME if I offended any of you who deal with this
 I really never meant it that way.  Heck , without sleep, I don't MEAN to do
 anything!  LOL
 My support to ALL, and little hugs for those who want 'em
 Charisma :)
Hey girl, do not worry. I  and some others completely understand what that is
like The zombie world of Diabetes!!!!!    Have a good   day!