Re: [[IP] To PARENTS--a LONG post about fear

I really enjoyed reading your posting.  I'm  the diabetic in our family, I'm
35 yrs. old and have diabetes for 24 yrs.  It is so good to hear from the
spouse of the diabetic I think.  There are times when I have been low and
can't understand why my husband is upset with me.  You have a very nice way
of being light to the other side of this disease.  Thank you for taking the
time to write your feeling.
pumping 4 months
diabetic 24 yrs