[IP] anxiety/panic attacks and going LOW

At 02:24 AM 3/24/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>There are more of us than you can imagine with panic/anxiety disorders. DB
>is a disease that not only CAUSES stress but also handles it poorly. You
>can EMail me direct about this...I take Klonopin (Clonazepam).
>Carole (not pumping yet, unfortunately)

How similar is going LOW to having a anxiety/panic attack.    A friend's
dad went through ECT because of his anxiety/panic attacks was that there
was never a check to see what the BGs were doing.  (His father had been
diagnosed, on medication, had lost weight - )

Jim S