RE: [IP] bad night

I do the exact same thing - then feel guilty when my blood sugars are normal
again.  I know exactly what 15 grams are carbs are - but I eat like 60.
Then I'm high in the morning.  (I've only been pumping for 2 weeks - haven't
done it on the pump yet.)  Big Time roller coaster ride.  Any ideas on how
to stop it without waking up the house. (If someone is up it they help me
and it isn't so bad.)  I guess it's a fear of being alone in the middle of
the night and low.

IDDM 15 Years
Pumping almost 3 weeks

 i just get so
low that i can't stop myself from stuffing my face. i have to eat till i
start to feel better.