Re: [[IP] To PARENTS--a LONG post about fear

   Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated this heartfelt post from
your perspective as the wife of a diabetic. I also thought your mom sounds
like a wonderful woman, with incredibly sound advice for all of us....I
passed your words on to some cyberpals with kids with diabetes & they were as
awed by your post as was I.....
   Thanks for sharing and for caring - about Tom..and about all us moms!

Regards, Renee ( pump-mom)