Re: [IP] 3ams

We get up at both midnight and 3 am.  This is how the Dr told us to do it
and we have caught several lows/highs this way.  Now after struggling with
not being able to get the basals right during the night because of highs,
last night we were struggling with lows.  It was a very, very active day
here, and he even had a temp basal of 0 u/hr.  Eventually it will settle
down a little (I hope).
Holly (a different Holly)