[IP] Re: Fear (of the Diabetic)

   Although I know that my parents worry about me much more than they need to (especailly since I'm across the US going to school), have you parents ever thought of the fears that we as diabetics go through?  What if I pass out while
driving a car?  What if I go low in the night and no one finds me in time?  What if I go blind or lose a limb?  What if I can't have children?  I'm not saying that my fears as a diabetic are greater than your fears as a parent.  I just
think we all need to remember that the diabetics are the ones who are going to deal with these fears for the rest of their lives.