Re: [IP] Overseas flight

I have been told that the pump shouldn't be subjected to x-rays.  I can't
ever remember if the security checks at the airport are x-rays or not, so I
try not to put my pump through the security gate.  Usually, if you just
explain to the people at the gate that you're wearing an insulin pump and it
shouldn't go through the gate, they'll just check you with the hand wand.