Your Disetronic is truly waterproof.  You can wear it snorkeling,
windsurfing, etc. etc.  I don't think you can wear it if you go deep-sea
diving, but otherwise it should be fine.  Scuba diving would depend on how
deep you're diving.  Make sure you take the little red tappet thingy along,
and put that in before you go in the water and it should definitely be fine.
  I would recommend that you take plenty of extras along on your honeymoon
(batteries, insertion sets, even the extra pump) just in case.