[IP] only testing once middle of night

I am now only getting up at 2am and recently have not even been doing that.
I find that usually,  unless geneva (11) is going through one of her growth
things and she is running really high all the time...I can test her when I
go to bed at 11 pm or midnight.
after correcting...she will awaken around 130-190.  the magic 140 happens

also, if she has eaten high fat or just snacked alot after dinner,  by
midnight I can correct the highs from that.