Re:[IP] 3 am's forever?

Hi Pixie,

We stopped doing 3:am's after Gen's 11: pm and 3:am BG's were
consistent... we had a devil of a time because she had a string of
illnesses 2 weeks after being "assimilated", so it took 3 months for us
to make sure that adjustments her Dad (Jim)  made to keep her in range
at the 11:pm were working right..  Jim does the 11:pm, as he stays up
late (for us) anyways.  I did the the 3:am before, but now I can
blissfully "sleep-in" for a while until 5:am when I have to get up for
work (my "other" full-time job).  Trying to help, but maybe this is all
too different than what "grown-up" pumpers have to do at the start-up?.?

Best of luck,
Paula, Mom to Genevieve age 4 (dx'd @ 13 months old) pumping since