Re: [IP] We make pharmacies lose money???

Take it from a pharmacist, although it has been close to seven years since I
have done retail pharmacy, This pharmacist does NOT represent the profession
in general!!

In general, most pharmacists, especially one that own/operate their own
independent pharmacy do appreciate and care about their customers.  Sometimes
in the huge chains, the pharmacists may seem stressed and rushed a lot of the
time, usually because of high demands placed on them by the higher ups, but
most of them really do care.  In this case, I would really recommend that you
find another pharmacy to deal with.  On behalf of all the other pharmacists
that do care, I apologize for this $%#@@$% 's treatment of you!

aka Mouse