Re: [[IP] To PARENTS--a LONG post about fear]

I know what you mean; parenting of a 2 year old is exhausting.  Especially if
you are diabetic with a few extra needs of your own.  My other child is VERY
moody, possibly ADD or something, and I can tell you that, as bad as the
diabetes has been, these psychological challenges posed my non-diabetic child
has been just as difficult; maybe even more so.  Get some sleep!