Re: [IP] jim LOW

At 01:16 PM 3/23/2000 -0800, Jim S. wrote:
>It's impossible to be prepared for everything.
>One thing that you can't plan for is the brain not remembering the

Jim, I remember one time going into an insulin reaction in the middle of
supper. I was in late Jr. High or early Sr. High so I was at home. After
finishing eating I was going to sit in a chair in the living room and
recover. As I said in an earlier post we lived in trailers and the distance
to the chair was not very far, I could even see it. Funny thing is I
couldn't figure how to get to it. I even drew a mental map. Here is the
kitchen, this is the living room, you are here and the chair is there. But
how do I get there?