Re: [IP] jim LOW

It's impossible to be prepared for everything.

One thing that you can't plan for is the brain not remembering the
I remember the day when I knew I was low. I was so focused on getting food that I
forgot the glucose tablets that were in my pocket. It's was funny even right after
the bowl of chips that I found (were provided by the closed restaurant)....

There is on thing (major) that I left out.  You don't expect EVERYTHING to be
closed at between 5 and 6pm.   They were - Loma Prieta earthquake......  It didn't
seem that bad, except for the timing.

Jim S.