Re: Re: [IP] First A1C after pumping

Sam (who hateSams totally arbitrary rules) wrote:

>That seems really odd... when I got my pump all colors were the same price,
>so what difference would it make. I suspect that Kaiser is just being lazy
>and trying to reduce your options in order to make their paperwork simpler.
>I'd talk to the sales rep and verify that there is no cost difference, then
>complain to Kaiser.

I agree.  In Georgia, Kaiser uses Diabetes Self Care.  Once Kaiser placed the order, all of my business was with them, including the type of set (I chose the SofSet but after a trial with the Silhouette, I'm switching over), color, etc.

While I'm overall pleased with my experience at Kaiser, it does help to be vocal and assertive.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily represent those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.