Re: [IP] jim LOW

In my truck, in my purse, in my pocket, in EVERY room in the house, in the desk at work. I've also scoped out the other offices that have jars of candy -- just in case I can't make it back to my office and I've scarfed down what's in my pocket. Sad to say I can't find a place to stash anything in the parking garage! It's a five minute walk from there to my office, and I've arrived more than a little wobbly a time or two.

And our kids keep stuff on hand for when we visit. Not necessarily tabs, but something comparable.

Those tabs need to come in collectible PEZ dispensers!!

Diane  (type II 8/85  pumper 9/99)