Re: [IP] jim LOW

At 10:27 AM 3/23/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >I sleep in a
 >loft, so there are some lows when i dont even want to THINK about navigating
 >a ladder, let alone LOOK for a meter and tabs.  I have it all up there wiht
 >me...and the phone too, just in case.

No matter what the living arrangements, I feel that I need to be
responsible for myself at all times. I don't like relying on anyone else
for basic survival. My supply of glucose tabs are in the nightstand next to
my bed. I also carry a supply in my coat pockets and in the car.

Remember Murphy's Law... things not only will go wrong, they will usually
go wrong at the worst possible times. So be prepared for anything.