Re: [IP] Overseas flight

No need to worry..been through alot of security measures at Hartsfield in
Atlanta..they are set for really sensitive detecting. No problems and only
once was I asked what it was. When I took it out of the leather holder and
pulled it out so they could see my set and when I also showed then where it
went into me the security person almost fainted <giggle> I love to that
once in awhile.
But nope you shouldn't have anything to worry about with your pump.
Ginny