Re: [IP] 3 am's forever?

I stopped testing at 3 AM soon after I began pumping and things were
adjusted about 1 month or so after my training and things were doing good.
I don't do that unless things are off and I cannot figure out why. I do
test before bedtime. and when I wake up in the AM.
What did your CDE say? Call and ask..Yes it does end