Re: [IP] First A1C after pumping

Why would an insurance company dictate what color pump? How much more are
pumps that come in colors?
I'll have to order a new softserter in blue. I wish we had conventions
around here for us to go to.
I am sorry he wasn't able to get his blue pump
But tell him congratulations on his A1C!!!!! Good work for  both of you!