Hi I have been type I for about a year now and I have been on the pump for
one month.  I love it. I love not giving myself 8 shots a day, not having
to get up or remember to shoot my long lasting insulin etc..  I do have a
couple of questions though.  I will be going on my honeymoon soon and we
are going to an island location.  THis means a long airplane flight,
ocean, beach etc.  I have the disetronic pump.  My question is what do I
need to be weary of.  Should I take the pump off in the water? what if I
go scuba diving, snorkeling, wind surfing?  I would like any input
suggestions or ideas of what I should bring and what I should be aware of
or ready for.  Thanks for your answers.
Rebekah Vereen