Re: [IP] RE: Early Morning Lows

>     Just a question, my dreams always seem more vivid when I am low,
>     anyone else experience this effect?

I have horrible nightmares when low. Two days ago I dreamed I was shot and
the bullets were making my hair look bad and I was pulling bullets out of my
head. I missed the call for a job interview becuase I was deeply asleep and
woke up when the shakes started real bad. (I called them back and all is
well) I often have very surreal dreams when low, usually traumatic ones and
wake up thinking the dream was real. I actually checked my head when my
suagr was back into the 60's.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC