[IP] RE: Early Morning Lows

     Was there something in the air last night?  I woke up at 5:50am this
     morning and was in that inbetween state of awake and asleep.  I was
     convinced I was on my honeymoon cruise, but my husband couldn't go
     because he had to work. Our cabin had a balcony but it looked out into
     the cargo bay? (some cruise line)  Then my college roommate, whom I
     haven't seen in almost 6 years was there telling me to go get a
     cracker. My husband who was getting ready for work throughout all of
     this then said I asked him to stop throwing things at me because I was
     getting up. Then said oh never mind it was the cat.  The cat was in
     the closet with my husband.  I finally got up and tested at 37.
     Just a question, my dreams always seem more vivid when I am low,
     anyone else experience this effect?