[IP] Re: Big Pat on the Back!!

Just a not for all of you.  Give yourself a Big Pat on the Back for all of
the things you are doing and trying to balance in order to have your lives of
your childrens lives that much better!  This is not an easy thig to have to
live with but we shall overcome, right!  Good luck to those who are starting
the pump...it has been a blessing for us as I know it will be for you
also!!!!!    Those of you who are not pumping hats off to you also!  Diabetes
has been an amzing teaching tool ;in spite of its methods.  I have learned so
much over time just with food alone.  Not to mention all of the Dr. stuff
that goes along wiht it!   Bless you all and keep your chins up!