[IP] First A1C after pumping

We just got back Anthony's first HbA1c after pumping his first four
weeks.....7.5!  The lowest he ever was on MDI was 7.9, and his last one was 8.4.
I really wasn't ready for it to come down so soon after only a month.

We're still working on the night time basals, but all is going well.  He wouldn't

Just a note for everyone to chuckle about.....Anthony conned one of the MM sales
reps into giving him a new sofserter at Diabetes 2000 at the Convention center
here in Los Angeles a week and a half ago.  It's bright clear blue....same color
as the blue pumps.  Kaiser had a new policy as of Jan. 1 that that would only get
charcoal pumps and not colored ones.  Anthony had ordered a blue one, but the
order wasn't sent out until after the 1st, so he got one of the charcoal pumps
instead.  He feels vindicated now!

mother of Anthony, 11, dx 9-22-95, pumping with the MM 508 since 2-17-2000